Who we are
Our website address is https://www.shigeoarikawa.com/
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
SHIGEOARIKAWA.COM collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, etc.)
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You directly provideSHIGEOARIKAWA.COM with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Send a message via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA
SHIGEOARIKAWA.COM collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with news and latest activity we think you might like.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
SHIGEOARIKAWA.COM securely stores your data with password encryption and anti-virus system.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
SHIGEOARIKAWA.COM would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to requestSHIGEOARIKAWA.COM for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request thatSHIGEOARIKAWA.COM correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to requestSHIGEOARIKAWA.COM to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request thatSHIGEOARIKAWA.COM erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request thatSHIGEOARIKAWA.COM restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object toSHIGEOARIKAWA.COM’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request thatSHIGEOARIKAWA.COM transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
- Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
- Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms.
- Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
HOW CAN I CONTROL THE COOKIE PREFERENCES?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
HOW TO CONTACT US
Email us at: [email protected]